Sentences with Peaceful, Peaceful in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Peaceful
1. Power to the peaceful!
2. Peace is rarely denied to the peaceful.
3. International disputes must be settled peacefully.
4. Atomic energy can be utilized for peaceful purposes.
5. The Dove, on silver pinions, winged her peaceful way.
6. Segregation is a word of the past. Unity is the key to a peaceful future.
7. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
8. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
9. Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.
10. For behind all imperialism is ultimately the imperialistic individual, just as behind all peace is ultimately the peaceful individual.
11. I’m at a point in my life where I have something solid now. I’m a peaceful person, and I want to be surrounded by peace no matter what I’m doing.
12. If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.
13. I believe it should be possible for someone stricken with a serious and ultimately fatal illness to choose to die peacefully with medical help, rather than suffer.
14. Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life.
15. Our object should be peace within, and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbours and with the world at large.
16. Everything we do is infused with the energy with which we do it. If we’re frantic, life will be frantic. If we’re peaceful, life will be peaceful. And so our goal in any situation becomes inner peace.
17. True enough, nature has endowed me with a fair measure of patience and composure, yet I should be lying if I told you that, having seen the reporter off on his way to make his deadline, I fell peacefully asleep.
18. Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people.
19. It seems sensible to me that we should look to the medical profession, that over the centuries has helped us to live longer and healthier lives, to help us die peacefully among our loved ones in our own home without a long stay in God’s waiting room.
20. I thoroughly enjoy getting away from the game and going out fishing because it’s so relaxing, so quiet and peaceful. I mean, there’s no noise other than nature – and it’s so different from what I do in a tournament situation that it just eases my mind.
21. Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time.