Sentences with Pencil, Pencil in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pencil
1. Is that a pencil?
2. That is a pencil.
3. Are those pencils?
4. Those are pencils.
5. That is not a pencil.
6. Those are not pencils.
7. Could I use your pencil?
8. I lost my yellow pencil.
9. You dropped your pencil.
10. I have a lot of pencils.
11. This pencil is not gray.
12. The pencil is her pencil.
13. Can you hand me the pencil?
14. That is an excellent pencil.
15. Could you hand me the pencil?
16. Would you hand me the pencil?
17. 102.Give me a pen and a pencil.
18. I can’t write with this dull pencil.
19. My son chose the red colored pencil.
20. I’ll take the smaller of the pencils.
21. You need a pencil to write the letter.
22. Outline Boston on this map with a red pencil.
23. I have got a few pencils in order to take notes.
24. Jessica has a bad habit of chewing on her pencil.
25. Write your plans in pencil and give God the eraser.
26. My death will not be penciled on someone’s calendar.
27. There are so few pencils in my bag, so I can not barrow one to you.
28. We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment.
29. Not only this pencil but also that notebook are included in the must-have list. Uhh, hurry up, we need to buy them!
30. He grabbed a pencil and scrawled excitedly at the paper as if he’d just made a mathematical breakthrough and then looked back up at me.
31. Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away.
32. Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.