Sentences with Placement, Placement in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Placement
1. I’d have to do the placement just right, between the lit perimeter and the shadowed part near the walls.
2. I’ve always felt that the placement of a man’s testicles is an eloquent argument against intelligent design.
3. Europe, which gave us the idea of same-sex marriage, is a dying society, with birthrates 50 percent below replacement.
4. All my life I have lied. I lied to escape, I lied to be loved, I lied for placement and power; I lied to lie. It was a way of living; lies are life’s almost-anagram.
5. If growing up is painful for the Southern Black girl, being aware of her displacement is the rust on the razor that threatens the throat. It is an unnecessary insult.
6. I didn’t wake up one morning and not be in the Replacements. We’re all that forever, and I’ve just grown older. I mean, I haven’t lost anything. I’ve gained a few things.
7. A classroom atmosphere that promotes reading does not come from the furniture and its placement as much as it comes from the teacher’s expectation that students will read.
8. Never had a larger committee been convened to make a decision about the purchase of mustard powder and the replacement of a claw hammer whose handle had split from age and misuse.
9. My grandfather used to say the placement of a birthmark was the story of how a person lost the battle in their past life. I guess you got stabbed in the neck. Bet it was a quick death, though.
10. Dental implant surgery can offer a welcome alternative to dentures or bridgework that doesn’t fit well and can offer an option when a lack of natural teeth roots don’t allow building denture or bridgework tooth replacements.
11. A realist writer might break his protagonist’s leg, or kill his fiancee; but a science fiction writer will immolate whole planets, and whilst doing so he will be more concerned with the placement of commas than the screams of the dying.