Sentences with Pleasure, Pleasure in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pleasure
1. My pleasure.
2. It’s my pleasure.
3. The pleasure‘s all mine.
4. Business before pleasure.
5. It’s a pleasure to be here.
6. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
7. Stolen pleasures are sweetest.
8. Pleasure has a sting in its tail.
9. Don’t mix business with pleasure.
10. One of my pleasures is watching TV.
11. Eat at pleasure, drink with measure.
12. It’s been a pleasure chatting with you.
13. It’s been a pleasure chatting with you.
14. We derive a lot of pleasure from books.
15. Diseases are the interests of pleasures.
16. Reading is one of life’s great pleasures.
17. We derive further pleasure from our study.
18. I got a lot of pleasure out of seeing Alex.
19. Few things give us as much pleasure as music.
20. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
21. Pleasure and action make the hours seem short.
22. God made me fast. And when I run, I feel His pleasure.
23. Why should a sequence of words be anything but a pleasure?
24. My mother made a very nice cake, and we ate it with pleasure.
25. I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex.
26. No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting.
27. Sometimes it is harder to deprive oneself of a pain than of a pleasure.
28. The exercise of an extraordinary gift is the supremest pleasure in life.
29. Beauty and brains, pleasure and usability – they should go hand in hand.
30. Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it.
31. We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain.
32. There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.
33. I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge.
34. Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.
35. It makes no difference how many peaks you reach if there was no pleasure in the climb.
36. Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.
37. The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure.
38. It makes no difference how many zeniths you reach if there was no pleasure in the climb.
39. It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
40. I’m tired of love I’m still more tired of rhyme but money gives me pleasure all the time.
41. The pleasure of all reading is doubled when one lives with another who shares the same books.
42. To me, history ought to be a source of pleasure. It isn’t just part of our civic responsibility.
43. As soon as beauty is sought not from religion and love, but for pleasure, it degrades the seeker.
44. It is a feeling of relief, almost of pleasure, at knowing yourself at last genuinely down and out.
45. If a site is done with pleasure and a fun attitude, it’s a great way to communicate with your fans.
46. To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
47. The greatest pleasure I know is to do a good action by stealth, and to have it found out by accident.
48. The pleasure isn’t in owning the person. The pleasure is this. Having another contender in the room with you.
49. This gives to the typically Christian pleasure in this earth a strange touch of lightness that is almost frivolity.
50. The end of life is not to be happy, nor to achieve pleasure and avoid pain, but to do the will of God, come what may.
51. Pleasures may turn a heart to stone, riches may make it callous, but sorrows cannot break it. Hearts live by being wounded.
52. When you compare the sorrows of real life to the pleasures of the imaginary one, you will never want to live again, only to dream forever.