Sentences with Poem, Poem in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Poem
1. Who wrote this poem?
2. What’s your favorite poem?
3. Jessica read the poem aloud.
4. The girl can recite many poems.
5. Alex knows how to recite poems.
6. A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom.
7. His daughter is able to recite a lot of poems.
8. Poems are rough notations for the music we are.
9. She doesn’t even know that the poem she read is great.
10. She doesn’t even know that the poem she read is awesome.
11. She doesn’t even know that the poem she read is amazing.
12. Peace goes into the making of a poem as flour goes into the making of bread.
13. A poem need not have a meaning and like most things in nature often does not have.
14. When had Rodney’s first poem published? Was he younger or older than ten years old?
15. I would venture to guess that Anon, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was often a woman.
16. I thought of Edward’s notation on the page, the reminder to read the poem to Diana in bed, and rolled my eyes.
17. Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.
18. One of the remarkable things about love is that, despite very irritating people writing poems and songs about how pleasant it is, it really is quite pleasant.
19. If I felt, in the event of a royal wedding, inspired to write about people coming together in marriage or civil partnership, I would just be grateful to have an idea for the poem. And if I didn’t, I’d ignore it.
20. If I took every romantic poem, every book, every song, and every movie I’ve ever read, heard or seen and extracted the breathtaking moments, somehow bottling them up, they would pale in comparison to this moment.
21. If you look at the sky that way, it’s this massive shifting poem, or maybe a letter, first written by one author, and then, when the earth moves, annotated by another. So I stare and stare until, one day, I can read it.