Sentences with Polish, Polish in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Polish
1. My wife is Polish.
2. She speaks Polish.
3. I am a Polish journalist.
4. May I use the shoe polish?
5. Go get your shoes polished.
6. These shoes need polishing.
7. I got him to polish my shoes.
8. They had to polish their shoes.
9. I put polished headers on it, big bore pipes.
10. If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?
11. A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.
12. Authority without wisdom is like a heavy axe without an edge, fitter to bruise than polish.
13. The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond, and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.
14. I’m a mom – I’m lucky if I get to shower in the morning. Luckily, nail polish stays on my toes. I’ve been so bad on the upkeep, though.
15. If I don’t make the team out of spring training, I’ll keep a good attitude. I’ll just go polish up the parts of my game that made me not stay in the big leagues.