Sentences with Politician, Politician in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Politician
1. These politicians are corrupt.
2. Mexican politicians took action.
3. He has the backing of a certain politician.
4. A woman must combine the role of mother, wife and politician.
5. I have a political attitude, but I’m certainly not a politician.
6. You politicians remain professional because the voters remain amateur.
7. The police held the demonstrators back while the politicians entered the building.
8. The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office.
9. Ignorance allowed politicians to fool people and bad administrators to be re-elected.
10. Quarterbacks should stay in the pocket, because that’s where the money is. Ask any politician.
11. Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.
12. Virtu is the political ability that enables politicians to act without the boundaries of morality for sake of its state.
13. A representative government is a type of government comprised of politicians who represent certain individuals or groups.
14. In those days, the late 1970s, one of the leading politicians was a soon-to-be uncle by marriage of Arnold Schwarzenegger, named Ted Kennedy.
15. The best way to lose weight is to close your mouth – something very difficult for a politician. Or watch your food – just watch it, don’t eat it.
16. In liberal logic, if life is unfair then the answer is to turn more tax money over to politicians, to spend in ways that will increase their chances of getting reelected.
17. Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all our deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory, and a sterner sense of justice than we do.
18. The whole world loves American movies, blue jeans, jazz and rock and roll. It is probably a better way to get to know our country than by what politicians or airline commercials represent.
19. Assassination is the murder of a prominent or important person, such as a head of state, head of government, politician, world leaders, member of a royal family, CEO, or any leaders in charge.