Sentences with Popular, Popular in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Popular
1. Alex’s popularity boosted.
2. White is a popular car color.
3. It’s popular among the elderly.
4. They are very popular among boys.
5. Hawaii is a popular tourist resort.
6. It’s popular among senior citizens.
7. This song is very popular in Spain.
8. Jeans are a popular clothing export.
9. She is very popular in the classroom.
10. The Internet has exploded in popularity.
11. My son is very popular among his friends.
12. Avoid popularity if you would have peace.
13. Where is the most popular soup place here?
14. This place is a popular tourist destination.
15. We came up against massive popular resistance.
16. The most popular sport in America is basketball.
17. Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.
18. The popular browser Google Chrome was launched in 2008.
19. Alex was the most handsome and popular man in the class.
20. For some critics we might be uncool on account of our popularity.
21. There are others who aim at popularity under the disguise of patriotism.
22. What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.
23. Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion.
24. If you want to be popular, you have to do something different from other people.
25. Frank became popular among teenagers as soon as he made his debut on the screen.
26. Popular young adult novels notwithstanding, vampires only sparkle when they burn.
27. In the Rodgers and Hammerstein generation, popular hits came out of shows and movies.
28. The heights of popularity and patriotism are still the beaten road to power and tyranny.
29. Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.
30. John Kennedy, the popular US president, was known for his eloquent and inspirational speeches.
31. If they substituted the word ‘Lust’ for ‘Love’ in the popular songs it would come nearer the truth.
32. The spirit of democracy cannot be established in the midst of terrorism, whether governmental or popular.
33. Mom and Pop were proud of my popularity, but from their point of view, show business was no way to make a living.
34. In a narrower and more popular use, questions of pronunciation are raised only in connection with value judgments.
35. The relationship between democracy and capitalism is a contentious area in theory and in popular political movements.
36. Sublimation printing is becoming more and more popular. It is a form of digital printing that uses a specialized paper.
37. The right way is not always the popular and easy way. Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character.
38. The imminent demise of the large record companies as gatekeepers of the world’s popular music is a good thing, for the most part.
39. Sinn Fein has demonstrated the ability to play a leadership role as part of a popular movement towards peace, equality and justice.
40. In high school, middle school, and university, essays are popular. In the corporate environment, you may be required to write essays.
41. We have the burden and the opportunity of living in the moment when the critique of factory farming broke into the popular consciousness.
42. We are living in a time when American popular music is finally being recognized as one of our most successful exports. The demand is huge.
43. Fame is a vapor, popularity is an accident, riches take wings, those who cheer today may curse tomorrow and only one thing endures – character.
44. I’ve had some movies that have been ridiculed, but that’s OK with me. I don’t feel that really defines me. Should I change who I am to be popular?
45. This Halloween, the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.
46. Christianity is at its best when it is peculiar, marginalized, suffering, and it is at its worst when it is popular, credible, triumphal, and powerful.
47. I don’t care whether people like me or dislike me. I’m not on earth to win a popularity contest. I’m here to be the best human being I possibly can be.
48. My older sister was at the cusp of new wave, and I had older brothers from my father’s first marriage who were rock ‘n’ roll guys, so I was exposed to a lot of popular culture.
49. The popular, and one may say naive, idea is that peace can be secured by disarmament and that disarmament must therefore precede the attainment of absolute security and lasting peace.