Sentences with Rifle, Rifle in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rifle
1. Get my rifle.
2. He’s cleaning his rifle.
3. My father lowered his rifle.
4. Clean the barrel of this rifle.
5. They armed themselves with rifles.
6. The man always walks with a rifle.
7. You can find him at the rifle range.
8. Frank picked up his rifle, aimed and fired.
9. The kick of the rifle can break your shoulder.
10. The final sound of the rifle shot bounced around the lake.
11. A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.
12. That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.
13. People, particularly big men carrying big rifles, don’t expect lip from a scrawny thing like me. They always look a bit dazed when they get it.