Sentences with Positive, Positive in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Positive
1. The most positive men are the most credulous.
2. Be the positive impact on the lives of others.
3. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.
4. See the positive side, the potential, and make an effort.
5. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
6. Most of us start out with a positive attitude and a plan to do our best.
7. I always appreciate people who look at life positively and live actively.
8. Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.
9. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
10. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
11. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
12. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
13. Success and likeability are positively correlated for men and negatively for women.
14. I love everybody. One of the great things about me is that I have a very positive attitude.
15. The characteristic political attitude of today is not one of positive belief, but of despair.
16. Nature isn’t positive in that way. It doesn’t aim itself at you. It’s not being unkind to you.
17. A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.
18. Most of the individuals who are positive , energetic, intelligent, follow the path of proactive.
19. For me, being tall was very positive because I thought my mom was the most beautiful person ever.
20. How do you nurture a positive attitude when all the statistics say you’re a dead man? You go to work.
21. My mom was always the support. I can always go out to her and she’ll always find the positive in things.
22. Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.
23. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.
24. Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.
25. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
26. If we have a positive mental attitude, then even when surrounded by hostility, we shall not lack inner peace.
27. Men are liars. We’ll lie about lying if we have to. I’m an algebra liar. I figure two good lies make a positive.
28. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
29. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
30. Don’t let people disrespect you. My mom says don’t open the door to the devil. Surround yourself with positive people.
31. I’ve liked you better when Katsa’s around,’ Giddon said. ‘She’s so rotten to me that you seem positively pleasant in contrast.
32. Shine your light and make a positive impact on the world; there is nothing so honorable as helping improve the lives of others.
33. Those who fail to exhibit positive attitudes, no matter the external reality, are seen as maladjusted and in need of assistance.
34. In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.
35. In our music, in our everyday life, there are so many negative things. Why not have something positive and stamp it with blackness?
36. Nobody is exempt from the trials of life, but everyone can always find something positive in everything even in the worst of times.
37. So long as you’ve got your friends about you, and a good positive attitude, you don’t really have to care what everyone else thinks.
38. A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.