Sentences with Print, Print in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Print
1. I need printer paper.
2. We need a new printer.
3. He fixed the printers.
4. The printer needs paper.
5. My printer is low on ink.
6. I brought the blueprints.
7. These are its footprints.
8. Can you unjam the printer?
9. This book is out of print.
10. We are printing a new book.
11. The printer had a paper jam.
12. I need paper for the printer.
13. Printing ink is in short supply.
14. Did you read all the small print?
15. The company printed new t-shirts.
16. Footprints were left on the floor.
17. The runner sprinted on the last lap.
18. There’s something wrong with the printer.
19. This machine can print ten pages a minute.
20. They bought a new printer for the company.
21. There are footprints of a cat on the table.
22. Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.
23. The printing business made Bill a small fortune.
24. There are three printing presses in the workshop.
25. Steve believes he has a very low carbon footprint.
26. You have not connected the computer to the printer.
27. A summary of his speech was printed in the newspaper.
28. Please replace the empty ink jet cartridge in the printer.
29. I don’t have a photograph, but you can have my footprints.
30. My printer got broken as a consequence of I borrowed my friend’s.
31. We study catalogues, watch football games, choose Sprint over AT&T.
32. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
33. Never tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
34. Be careful about reading health books. Some fine day you’ll die of a misprint.
35. Well, sublimation printing uses heat to essentially bring ink and fabric together as one.
36. Blondes make the best victims. They’re like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints.
37. Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
38. This imprint has ongoing consequences for how the human organism manages to survive in the present.
39. And then she was sprinting down the alley, flying as though the winds themselves pushed at her heels.