Sentences with Prominent, Prominent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Prominent
1. He felt ill at ease among prominent scholars.
2. I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen.
3. The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be.
4. It’s disconcerting to realize how little you have to say to someone who once occupied such a prominent place in your bed.
5. Emma was almost ready to sink under the agitation of this moment. The dread of being awakened from the happiest dream, was perhaps the most prominent feeling.
6. Assassination is the murder of a prominent or important person, such as a head of state, head of government, politician, world leaders, member of a royal family, CEO, or any leaders in charge.
7. In all her history, from the formation of the federal government until the hour of secession, no year stands out more prominently than the year 1858 as evidencing the national patriotism of Virginia.