Sentences with Province, Province in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Province
1. The province is rich in mineral resources.
2. The limits of science are not the province of religious knowledge.
3. It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.
4. When in truth it seems, we see suffering as the province of children, mothers, wives and lovers.
5. Intuition does not denote something contrary to reason, but something outside of the province of reason.
6. To gain your own voice, forget about having it heard. Become a saint of your own province and your own consciousness.
7. In every province, the chief occupations, in order of importance, are lovemaking, malicious gossip, and talking nonsense.
8. While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see.