Sentences with Quiet, Quiet in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Quiet means; silent, mute, muted, noiseless, soundless, making little or no noise.
Sentences with Quiet
- Excuse me, quiet down, please.
- My mother asked us to be quiet.
- She was looking for a quiet environment to study.
- Hospitals are places to be quiet.
- You must keep quiet for a while.