Sentences with Racist, Racist in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Racist
1. Are sounding very racist right now.
2. All our silences in the face of racist assault are acts of complicity.
3. In a racist society it is not enough to be non-racist, we must be anti-racist.
4. America is still mostly xenophobic and racist. That’s the nature of America, I think.
5. No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them.
6. I would like to get rid of the homophobes, sexists, and racists in our audience. I know they’re out there and it really bothers me.
7. You’d talk about this with your grandmother? I can’t possibly imagine discussing my dating life with mine. She’s a lovely woman, I suppose. If you like them bald and racist.
8. The beneficiaries of slavery, segregation, and mass incarceration have produced racist ideas of Black people being best suited for or deserving of the confines of slavery, segregation, or the jail cell.
9. I think it has other roots, has to do, in part, with a general anxiety in contemporary life… nuclear bombs, inequality of possibility and chance, inequality of goods allotted to us, a kind of general racist, unjust attitude that is pervasive.