Sentences with Rage, Rage in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rage
1. Social networking sites are all the rage now.
2. You totally have to experience the amazing crowd in the Rage Against the Machine concert.
3. Whoever has provoked men to rage against him has always gained a party in his favor, too.
4. I am prone to envy. It is one of my three default emotions, the others being greed and rage.
5. The fire, the fire. It rages within, a campfire and then an inferno, and my body is its fuel.
6. For a kid who’s lost his mom and all the rage and grief that no one was able to talk out of me, football was a very therapeutic sport. Very.
7. There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape. If I am not satisfied in he one, I will indulge the other.
8. There is nothing fiercer than a failed artist. The energy remains, but, having no outlet, it implodes in a great black fart of rage which smokes up all the inner windows of the soul.
9. At best the family teaches the finest things human beings can learn from one another generosity and love. But it is also, all too often, where we learn nasty things like hate, rage and shame.
10. Yet, it ought to be obvious that good music generally occupies a higher plane that mere politics. Great writers can express moods through melody and capture experiences we share most powerfully – love, lust, longing joy, rage, fear triumph, yearning and confusion.