Sentences with Removing, Removing in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Removing
1. The best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous.
2. Water is essential for balancing body temperature, maintaining metabolism and removing toxic waste materials from the body.
3. My point was that removing Saddam should not have been our highest priority. Fighting terrorism should have been our number one concern, followed by the Palestinian peace process.
1. Remove the bandage.
2. Doctors removed the bullet.
3. They removed the board from the wall.
4. Please remove the ashes from the stove.
5. Please remove those here, everywhere scattered.
6. Patience and Diligence, like faith, remove mountains.
7. Action will remove the doubts that theory cannot solve.
8. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
9. It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
10. Imperialism leaves behind germs of rot which we must clinically detect and remove from our land but from our minds as well.
11. Thankfully, beauty is easier to remove than apply, and a swipe of demaquillage in the right direction and you are you once again.
12. You become the mutant who fell into the vat of acid, the Joker who can’t remove his mask, the bionic man who’s missing all his limbs and none of his heart.
13. Until we totally change the way we elect our leaders, until we remove private money from public campaigns, lying will be the de facto method of governance in this country.
14. The principle that human nature, in its psychological aspects, is nothing more than a product of history and given social relations removes all barriers to coercion and manipulation by the powerful.
15. Instead, it appears to be a particular mark of beauty that it is considered with tranquil satisfaction that it pleases if we also do not possess it and we are still far removed from demanding to possess it.
16. The teachings of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally impossible for us to figure to ourselves what that life would be if these teaching were removed.
17. The beauty of a main title is that you establish your main theme and maybe a bit of your secondary theme. You plant the seed that you’re going to go water later in the score. And so, having that removed just made it so much more difficult.