Sentences with Responsible, Responsible in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Responsible
1. I am one of those responsible.
2. I’m responsible for protecting her.
3. Who is responsible for high unemployment?
4. I can’t help but feel partly responsible.
5. Johnson was not responsible for this mistake.
6. We are responsible for a ten-page assignment.
7. No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
8. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
9. It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do.
10. Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you.
11. These are tiny living things that are responsible for diseases such as toxoplasmosis and malaria.
12. Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
13. A graphics card is an expansion card for your PC that is responsible for rendering images to the display.
14. I haven’t been faithful to my wife. Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I was irresponsible.
15. Nevertheless, (Jefferson) believed that the habit of skepticism is an essential prerequisite for responsible citizenship.
16. I’m not blaming my mom for my life because I am responsible for me, and nobody can change me or ruin me easier than I can.
17. ‘Men have forgotten this truth,’ said the fox. ‘But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.’
18. The artist is not responsible to any one. His social role is asocial… his only responsibility consists in an attitude to the work he does.
19. The values, the programs, the formula, the determination, and the patriotism responsible for America’s past success are still here to be tapped.
20. None of us is responsible for the complexion of his skin. This fact of nature offers no clue to the character or quality of the person underneath.