Sentences with Revenue, Revenue in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Revenue
1. A loss in third-quarter revenues was predicted.
2. The administration cannot but look for alternative sources of revenue.
3. Divorce lawyers stoke anger and fear in their clients, knowing that as long as the conflicts remain unresolved the revenue stream will keep flowing.
4. It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
5. When the federal government spends more each year than it collects in tax revenues, it has three choices: It can raise taxes, print money, or borrow money. While these actions may benefit politicians, all three options are bad for average Americans.