Sentences with Rock, Rock in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rock
1. Rock music is niche.
2. Tim is throwing rocks.
3. Samuel hid behind a rock.
4. There are plenty of rocks.
5. My mom is definitely my rock.
6. Steve is a rock and roll star.
7. The ship crashed on the rocks.
8. We saw laborers blasting rocks.
9. The rocket was launched into space.
10. Jessica loves music, especially rock.
11. We blew up a huge rock with dynamite.
12. Steve felt like crawling under a rock.
13. A moon rocket will be launched tonight.
14. Jessica loves music, particularly rock.
15. Steve organized a summer rock festival.
16. Rock ‘n’ roll music is what gets me off.
17. The rockets were fired from a launching pad.
18. Our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains.
19. We cut through the solid rock to build the tunnel.
20. Though the road’s been rocky it sure feels good to me.
21. In the afternoon, they stopped to eat on a rocky outcrop.
22. I just never felt so fantastically rocky in my entire life.
23. It ain’t always rocket science, sometimes a door is just a door.
24. Some blue holes have very special rock formations and water chemistry.
25. We can shoot rockets into space but we can’t cure anger or discontent.
26. Two things that matter to me. Emotional resonance and rocket launchers.
27. Try a rocket launcher. Think maybe you could manage to hit me with that?
28. It’s not some great work of beauty and love to be a rock-and-roll singer.
29. I immersed myself in books and rock ‘n’ roll, the adolescent salvation …
30. The roads snowed all night on the rocks, watch out that your car may slide.
31. On the morning of 28 July, a massive rocket attack was launched on Mykolaiv.
32. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.
33. On the morning of 28 January, a massive rocket attack was launched on Mykolaiv.
34. I hate most of what constitutes rock music, which is basically middle-aged crap.
35. My mom loved rock ‘n roll. My father hated it. We couldn’t play it when he was around.
36. It’s better for me to play with guys because Rock ‘n’ Roll has such an aggressive attitude.
37. My music isn’t anything but me. It has jazz in it, and rock‘n’roll, and it has an urgency to it.