Sentences with Romance, Romance in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Romance
1. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
2. There’s nothing better than a little danger dashed with some romance.
3. Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
4. Men always want to be a woman’s first love and women like to be a man’s last romance.
5. Their romance disrupted the flow of time. It tangled the strings of fortune into knots.
6. A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?
7. The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance – the idea that anything is possible.
8. She wasn’t, nor ever had been, under the illusion that marriage was a relationship characterized by endless bliss and romance.
9. I was obsessed with romance. When I was in high school, I saw ‘Doctor Zhivago’ every day from the day it opened until the day it left the theater.
10. I don’t have this fantasy about marriage anymore. Everyone says it takes hard work. Well, it kind of does – and I’m much more pragmatic about romance than I used to be.
11. Romance and novel paint beauty in colors more charming than nature, and describe a happiness that humans never taste. How deceptive and destructive are those pictures of consummate bliss!
12. It’s the contemporary woman that movies don’t know what to do with, other than bathe her in a bridal glow in romantic comedies where both the romance and the comedy are artificial sweeteners.
13. In romance, we feel the need to zoom in and expound on our partner’s foibles in intimate detail; in friendship, we tend to do the opposite, avoiding confrontation through fear, lethargy or both.
14. The old interests of aristocracy – the romance of action, the exalted passions of chivalry and war – faded into the background, and their place was taken by the refined and intimate pursuits of peace and civilization.