Sentences with Rumor, Rumor in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rumor
1. Who spread that rumor?
2. Can the rumor be true?
3. Clearly, the rumor is false.
4. The rumor was without foundation.
5. Rumors of defeat were circulating.
6. I sometimes hear rumors about her.
7. The nature of rumor is known to all.
8. A rumor circulated through the city.
9. You can be sure. That rumor soon spread.
10. The rumor was completely without foundation.
11. There were all sorts of rumors circulating about him.
12. He’d broken countless blockades on behalf of the Ravkans and there were rumors that…
13. A series of rumors about my attitude, as well as derogatory remarks about myself and my family showed me that the personal resentment of the Detroit general manager toward me would make it impossible for me to continue playing hockey in Detroit.
14. Now, if you are like me – if you are like practically anybody in America – then you probably hold some negative opinions about the French, based upon movies, rumors, recent headlines, unfortunate run-ins with Parisian waiters, or… you know… all that unpleasantness surrounding the Vichy regime.