Sentences with Scared, Scared in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Scared
1. I was scared stiff.
2. They were all scared.
3. He came to me scared.
4. Are you scared of me?
5. He looked very scared.
6. You were scared, right?
7. I sometimes get scared.
8. Why are so scared of me?
9. Alex isn’t scared of snakes.
10. You were scared, weren’t you?
11. Why are people scared of Steve?
12. I know how scared you must’ve been.
13. He was very scared when he saw the mice.
14. When they found the boy, he was very scared.
15. I could be honest with you if I wasn’t scared.
16. I was a little scared as the Trip of goats walked fast.
17. We were very scared when we saw the crowd at the school.
18. Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing.
19. Maybe everybody in the whole damn world is scared of each other.
20. If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.
21. 113.While I was in my room, the sound of gunfire from outside scared me.
22. Why should I be scared of an oversized bat who likes to throw temper tantrums?
23. We’re officially in chaos after the news of the storm, everyone is very scared.
24. We are so scared of being judged that we look for every excuse to procrastinate.
25. Because,’ she said, ‘when you’re scared but you still do it anyway, that’s brave.
26. The best evaluation I can make of a player is to look in his eyes and see how scared they are.
27. I’m scared I’m going to spend the rest of my life in a state of yearning, regardless of where I am.
28. My mom was scared of the old Times Square so I was never allowed to go. Now I’m scared of the new Times Square, so I still never go.
29. It’s like why people read scary books or go see scary movies. Because it creates a distance. They’re scared, but they’re not going to get hurt.
30. I never really got nightmares from movies. In fact, I recall my father saying when I was three years old that I would be scared, but I never was.
31. My mom was a Democrat and I was scared to death that she was gonna blow it. First I was going to hell with Monroe, and now to Republican hell with Nixon.
32. Real love has little to do with falling. It’s a climb up the rocky face of a mountain, hard work, and most people are too selfish or too scared to bother.
33. Of course, I would be depressed sometimes, and my Mom would be worried about me because I would just sleep to escape. Cause I was so scared of being a musician or artist, or whatever you want to call it.
34. We have magnificent brains, but we use a great deal of our brilliance to keep ourselves stuck and ignorant, to keep ourselves from not shining. We are so afraid of our beauty and radiance and brilliance because it scared the adults around us when we were children.