Sentences with Scene, Scene in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Scene
1. This scene delights me.
2. The victim died at the scene.
3. A crowd gathered at the scene.
4. The scene was shown in slow motion.
5. Did an ambulance arrive at the scene?
6. An ambulance arrived at the scene of the accident.
7. Relatives of the victim do not want to leave the scene.
8. Shoot a few scenes out of focus. I want to win the foreign film award.
9. This morning’s scene is good and fine, Long rain has not harmed the land.
10. After all, in today’s music scene every band seems to steal from other bands.
11. A lot of action movies today seem to have scenes that just lead up to the action.
12. The scene is memory and is therefore nonrealistic. Memory takes a lot of poetic license.
13. There is nothing so American as our national parks. The scenery and the wildlife are native.
14. Fort Smith, being the place of my longest stay, was the scene of my largest medical practice.
15. The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
16. Two weird people sitting weirdly explaining weird bits of deduction was, Misora worried, a scene of overwhelming weirdosity.
17. I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.
18. Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
19. There is in fact something obscene and sinister about photography, a desire to imprison, to incorporate, a sexual intensity of pursuit.
20. If you don’t like the scene you’re in, if you’re unhappy, if you’re lonely, if you don’t feel that things are happening, change your scene. Paint a new backdrop.
21. The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn’t for any religious reasons. They couldn’t find three wise men and a virgin.
22. A lot of the struggle I had with movies is I really loved moments and tones and feelings in a scene, and I loved creating those, but I never really had great stories to string them together.