Sentences with Secondly, Secondly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Secondly
1. Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
2. I’ve used the prestige and influence of having been a president of the United States as effectively as possible. And secondly, I’ve still been able to carry out my commitments to peace and human rights and environmental quality and freedom and democracy and so forth.
1. Custom is second nature.
2. Custom is a second nature.
3. George ended in second place.
4. Ann is second to none in tennis.
5. Your room is on the second floor.
6. She threw the ball to second base.
7. I love every second of being a mom.
8. A friend is, as it were, a second self.
9. I was late for the second lesson yesterday.
10. My second marriage had a lot to do with alcohol.
11. The accent of “guitar” falls on the second syllable.
12. Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
13. You finished second in the competition, congratulations.
14. There are no second chances in life, except to feel remorse.
15. Children are our second chance to have a great parent-child relationship.
16. The flowers anew, returning seasons bring but beauty faded has no second spring.
17. A German officer visited Picasso in his Paris studio during the Second World War.
18. Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.
19. Well, you know, the definition of second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
20. I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self, and best earthly companion.
21. The reason most goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first.
22. It can take years to mold a dream. It takes only a fraction of a second for it to be shattered.
23. Spirituality is germination and sprouting of the second group and transforming the first group.
24. In one split second I saw everything I could be, everything I want to be. And all that I’m not.
25. French is a foreign language, but I’ve been speaking it since I was 18 so it’s second nature to me.
26. My mother worked in factories, worked as a domestic, worked in a restaurant, always had a second job.
27. My father and mother were second cousins, though they did not meet till shortly before their marriage.
28. Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied.
29. A millisecond before fifty-two tonnes of intercontinental ballistic missile obliterated him completely.
30. It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.
31. Those whose life is long still strive for gain, and for all mortals all things take second place to money.