Sentences with Seminar, Seminar in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Seminar
1. Barefoot conducts his seminars on his houseboat in Sausalito.
2. Education is the sum of what students teach each other between lectures and seminars.
3. Hitting bottom isn’t a weekend retreat, it’s not a goddamn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go. Let go.
4. I wondered if there was a crazy person’s license you had to apply for, some seminar you had to attend, or if you could just walk out of the house one day and get started.
5. Each of our children during their high school years went to ‘early morning seminary’ – scripture study classes that met in the home of a church member every school day morning from 6:30 until 7:15.
6. Literature could turn you into an asshole: he’d learned that teaching grad-school seminars. It could teach you to treat real people the way you did characters, as instruments of your own intellectual pleasure, cadavers on which to practice your critical faculties.