Sentences with Shade, Shade in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Shade
1. Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.
2. No single word in English renders all the shades of toska.
3. Hollywood needs to recognise all shades of African American beauty.
4. Spring is the time of year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.
5. The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.
6. I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life.
7. Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.
8. Autumn that year painted the countryside in vivid shades of scarlet, saffron and russet, and the days were clear and crisp under harvest skies.
9. Oxen that rattle the yoke and chain or halt in the leafy shade, what is that you express in your eyes? It seems to me more than all the print I have read in my life.
10. I gave him a smile. I was aiming for sweet, but he turned a shade paler and scooted a bit farther from me. Note to self: work more on sweet and less on psycho-killer.