Sentences with Shiver, Shiver in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Shiver
1. Jim stopped shivering.
2. Shivering and sighing.
3. You’re still shivering.
4. Steve shivered convulsively.
5. Frank shivered involuntarily.
6. Alex was shivering with cold.
7. You’re shivering. Are you cold?
8. The man shivered uncontrollably.
9. Sam leaned down and kissed me back, his mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, making me shiver.
10. How strange, that when you are away, I reach for my cell phone’s buzz as if it were your hand. Each shiver in my pocket, a way to find you.
11. With everything so perfect, reality seemed somehow fragile, as if the slightest interruption could imperil her pretty future… all of it felt as tenuous as a soap bubble, shivering and empty.