Sentences with Show, Show in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Show means; indicate, allow sth. to be visible, demonstrate, display, represent, exhibit
Sentences with Show
- Please come with me, I want to show you something you will like very much.
- My father didn’t show.
- I hope my family will enjoy the show.
- Can you show us a slightly bigger house?
- It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.
- The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.
- Show me a hero, and I’ll write you a tragedy.
- Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.