Sentences with Silly, Silly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Silly
1. The best things in life are silly.
2. Stevev thinks martial arts are silly.
3. Funny things happen to you in movies for silly reasons.
4. Nationalism is a silly cock crowing on his own dunghill.
5. There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.
6. It is a silly fish, that is caught twice with the same bait.
7. No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately.
8. Silly things do cease to be silly if they are done by sensible people in an impudent way.
9. I’m not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You’re as old as you feel.
10. Do not trust all men, but trust men of worth the former course is silly, the latter a mark of prudence.
11. Does a man of sense run after every silly tale of hobgoblins or fairies, and canvass particularly the evidence?
12. My dad is a very quick-witted, sarcastic, dry, humorous guy, whereas my mom’s very silly, and that side of the family is very musical.
13. We all live inside the terrible engine of authority, and it grinds and shrieks and burns so that no one will say: lines on maps are silly.
14. Obama has been attacked repeatedly for not wearing a flag pin, with Republicans claiming that his patriotism is in question. It’s all a bit silly.
15. Sometimes, if you don’t have kids yourself, it’s assumed you won’t understand or know how to play a mom, which is kind of silly if you think about it.
16. In the wild struggle for existence, we want to have something that endures, and so we fill our minds with rubbish and facts, in the silly hope of keeping our place.
17. A naive man is nothing better than a fool. But you women contrive to be naive in such a way that in you it seems sweet, and gentle, and proper, and not as silly as it really is.
18. I don’t know that I have any role models now that are fixed. Definitely my mom – she’s the coolest. She’s worked really hard her whole life and I just think she’s got a great attitude. Moms just know so much it’s so silly.