Sentences with Silver, Silver in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Silver
1. To angle with a silver hook.
2. I collect silver tea spoons.
3. Copper and silver are both metals.
4. Speech is silver but silence is gold.
5. Every dark cloud has a silver lining.
6. To be born with a silver spoon in one’s mouth.
7. The Dove, on silver pinions, winged her peaceful way.
8. Civilized countries generally adopt gold or silver or both as money.
9. The most pitiful among men is he who turns his dreams into silver and gold.
10. Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.
11. Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it and it darts away.
12. Aluminium metal has an appearance ranging from silvery white to dull gray, depending on the surface roughness.
13. Beauty attracts us men but if, like an armed magnet it is pointed, beside, with gold and silver, it attracts with tenfold power.
14. Labour was the first price, the original purchase – money that was paid for all things. It was not by gold or by silver, but by labour, that all wealth of the world was originally purchased.
15. Courtesy is a silver lining around the dark clouds of civilization it is the best part of refinement and in many ways, an art of heroic beauty in the vast gallery of man’s cruelty and baseness.
16. The crown of Trist was nothing special. It had no gemstones, no gold or silver filigree; instead it was simple, a metal circlet with four points and some inlay around a scratched and dented band.