Sentences with Soccer, Soccer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Soccer
1. Heading is a soccer technique.
2. 69.Samuel doesn’t play soccer.
3. Alex plays soccer on Saturdays.
4. Alex plays soccer on Wednesdays.
5. My brother leads the soccer team.
6. The soccer player kicked the ball.
7. My friend brought us a soccer ball.
8. What I know about morals, I owe to soccer.
9. Owing to the rain, the soccer match was cancelled.
10. When I’m not working, I like to run and play soccer.
11. My mom was always the supplier of soccer balls, and so people were always knocking on my door, and trying to get me out so we could play.
12. My parents and my grandfather on my mom’s side would travel the earth. They went to Australia and China, and they went to probably every soccer game I ever played.
13. Soccer team rosters, citations at the end of journals, introductions at faculty meetings – always they seem to her some vestige of the prison lists that never contained her father’s name.
14. Country was about character. Country’s changed because of monsters like Clear Channel who bought up all the stations and sliced them up into formats. Our demographic is now the soccer mom.
15. I have a 16 year-old son, so I’m now a soccer mom. I stand on the sidelines and I hear the things parents are saying, so I want them to understand what it is their kids are feeling in any sports environment.
16. I’m a soccer mom. I’m T-ball, soccer, karate, homework, keeping them on their schedules. I love being the snack mom, when I get to bring the cut oranges. I have one of those coolers with wheels. I’m at every game, every practice, sitting on my blanket. I love it.