Sentences with Social, Social in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Social
1. Capitalism is war socialism is peace.
2. People talk a lot about social networks these days.
3. We are trying to reach the social services category.
4. Like your social relations, your physical appearance.
5. Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.
6. Capitalism is using its money we socialists throw it away.
7. Population growth has given rise to serious social problems.
8. The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism.
9. Another essential to a universal and durable peace is social justice.
10. My mom’s a social worker, and my dad works in non-profit organisations.
11. In this episode, children watched the social behavior of a tribe of baboons.
12. Chemistry is my favorite subject, but my brother really likes social studies.
13. The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other peoples’ money.
14. Communism is a philosophical, social, political and economic ideology and movement.
15. Even the most intelligent animals need a social structure to provide their essentials.
16. Glamour cannot exist without personal social envy being a common and widespread emotion.
17. I suppose it’s not a social norm, and not a manly thing to do — to feel, discuss feelings.
18. Communications tools don’t get socially interesting until they get technologically boring.
19. I like the George Romero films, which were really great, social satire movies really twisted.
20. The term tribe is used in many different contexts to refer to a category of human social group.
21. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and mildly socially retarded, I’m a complete disaster.
22. Before ‘Schindler’s List,’ I wouldn’t have believed movies had a lot of power for social change.
23. In the early 19th century, various social reformers founded communities based on common ownership.
24. Motivation involves the biological, emotional, social, and cognitive forces that activate behavior.
25. It inculcates purity and harmony, the mystery of mutual charity, the romanticism of the social order.
26. Clinical governance ensures a continuous drive to improve standards of health and social care organisations.
27. Wisdom I know is social. She seeks her fellows. But Beauty is jealous, and illy bears the presence of a rival.
28. There will be no lasting peace either in the heart of individuals or in social customs until death is outlawed.