Sentences with Software, Software in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Software
1. They deal in software products.
2. My son is installing new software.
3. You really shouldn’t use pirated software.
4. What’s your favorite open source software?
5. I’d like you to help me install this software.
6. The girl showed him how to use the new software.
7. A patch contains software fixes and other updates.
8. He has been working in a software company for 3 years.
9. This software package has a suggested retail price of $147.
10. The reason it does not do its job is that enough software is already in progress.
11. DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.
12. Containers are packages of software that contain all of the necessary elements to run in any environment.
13. A framework, or software framework, is a platform that provides a foundation for developing software applications.
14. Superstar lawyers and math whizzes and software entrepreneurs appear at first blush to lie outside ordinary experience.
15. The word robot can refer to both physical robots and virtual software agents, but the latter are usually referred to as bots.
16. A framework is a structure that you can build software on. It serves as a foundation, so you’re not starting entirely from scratch.
17. A 3D animator is someone with knowledge of a specific type of software that creates images based on a three dimensional environment.
18. The test scenario is a detailed document of test cases that cover end to end functionality of a software application in liner statements.
19. A potentially unwanted program (PUP) or potentially unwanted application (PUA) is software that a user may perceive as unwanted or unnecessary.
20. An operating system (OS) is system software that manages computer hardware, software resources, and provides common services for computer programs.
21. A container is a standard unit of software that packages up code and all its dependencies so the application runs quickly and reliably from one computing.
22. More and more major businesses and industries are being run on software and delivered as online services – from movies to agriculture to national defense.
23. A container is a package of software that includes all dependencies: code, runtime, configuration, and system libraries so that it can run on any host system.
24. Too bad there wasn’t facial-recognition software out there to interpret mixed signals. I pulled out my phone to make a quick note to check into the concept and brainstorm commercial applications.
25. Of course, all of the software I write runs on Linux that’s the beauty of standards, and of cross-platform code. I don’t have to run your OS, and you don’t have to run mine, and we can use the same applications anyway!
26. People usually compare the computer to the head of the human being. I would say that hardware is the bone of the head, the skull. The semiconductor is the brain within the head. The software is the wisdom. And data is the knowledge.