Sentences with Spectator, Spectator in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Spectator
1. Film spectators are quiet vampires.
2. It’s the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors.
3. There were too many spectators in the stadium. Isn’t that amazing.
4. There were too many spectators in the stadium. Isn’t that amazing.
5. To become a spectator of one’s own life is to escape the suffering of life.
6. Suddenly we find that we are no longer the actors, but the spectators of the play.
7. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence.
8. It allocates power and draws boundaries and turns some people into stars and others into spectators.
9. I see a lot of movies. I love films as a spectator, and that’s never obscured by the part of me that does the work myself. I just love going to the movies.
10. A man sometimes devotes his life to a desire which he is not sure will ever be fulfilled. Those who laugh at this folly are, after all, no more than mere spectators of life.
11. The creative act is not performed by the artist alone; the spectator brings the work in contact with the external world by deciphering and interpreting its inner qualifications and thus adds his contribution to the creative act.