Sentences with Spoon, Spoon in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Spoon
1. My spoon is very large.
2. This spoon is for soup.
3. Can you give me a spoon?
4. I’d like to have a spoon.
5. Sometimes I drop my spoon.
6. Soup is drunk with a spoon.
7. Do we have any clean spoons?
8. I collect silver tea spoons.
9. I’m using a bowl and a spoon.
10. The baby cannot use a spoon yet.
11. There are no spoons on the table.
12. He dipped his spoon into the soup.
13. She stirred the soup with a spoon.
14. Jessica stirred the soup with a spoon.
15. The girl stirred the soup with a spoon.
16. I bought a dozen spoons and two dozen forks.
17. Pam stirred her tea with a little gold spoon.
18. To be born with a silver spoon in one’s mouth.
19. Steve put down his spoon and picked up a fork.
20. He should have a long spoon that sups with the devil.
21. Autoimmune disease or chronic pain like I have with my arthritis cuts down on your spoons.
22. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered, what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?