Sentences with Station, Station in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Station
1. I am near the station.
2. I buy stationery in bulk.
3. We buy stationery in bulk.
4. Steve hurried to the station.
5. Steve approached the station.
6. The bus called at the station.
7. I reached the station at five.
8. The station is near the hotel.
9. I want to go to metro station.
10. The boy hurried to the station.
11. We directed them to the station.
12. The train pulled into the station.
13. I met an old man near the station.
14. He left his luggage at the station.
15. Jessica picked him up at the station.
16. A gas station is one kilometer ahead.
17. Life is a progress, and not a station.
18. He bought a pen from the stationery store.
19. Where the nearest gas station around here?
20. We need to fill up at the next gas station.
21. I bought some pens from the stationery store.
22. The fire station is not located near this city.
23. Can you direct me to the nearest subway station?
24. The train leaves the station at 18 p.m. tomorrow.
25. The radio station broadcasts a very strong signal.
26. My meeting her at the station was a pure accident.
27. We have to hurry to the station to catch the last train.
28. Arriving at the bus station, I found the bus had already left.
29. Believe me, my children have more stamina than a power station.
30. The radio station came back on the air shortly after the storm.
31. Despite all opposition, two more nuclear power stations were built.
32. In spite of all opposition, two more nuclear power stations were built.
33. The world is like a waiting room in a railway station; it is not your house.
34. First-time setup of the autopilot includes downloading and installing a Ground Control Station.
35. An ambassador is the ranking government representative stationed in a foreign capital or country.
36. We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.