Sentences with Straight, Straight in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Straight
1. Go straight ahead
2. Alex didn’t go straight in.
3. Let’s go straight to the beach.
4. You go straight to your bedroom.
5. Anderson wasn’t thinking straight.
6. I came straight here from rehearsal.
7. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
8. Out of the crooked timber of humanity, no straight thing was ever made.
9. Closed shapes created with straight and curved lines are geometric shapes.
10. Dreams don’t have timelines, deadlines, and aren’t always in straight lines.
11. Everything in the universe goes by indirection. There are no straight lines.
12. The triangle is a closed geometric shape that is formed by joining three straight lines.
13. What’s a horizon?’ Lazlo asked, straight-faced. ‘Is it like the end of an aisle of books?
14. A zenith telescope is a type of telescope designed to point straight up at or near the zenith.
15. She held herself very straight, like Audrey Hepburn, whom all women idolize and men never think about.
16. White shouldn’t be the default any more than straight should be the default. There shouldn’t even be a default.
17. If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.
18. What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it’s curved like a road through mountains.
19. It is never too late. Even if you are going to die tomorrow, keep yourself straight and clear and be a happy human being today.
20. Don’t untie me,” she said, “no matter what happens or how much I plead. I’ll want to go straight over the edge and drown myself.
21. Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.
22. In most of our human relationships, we spend much of our time reassuring one another that our costumes of identity are on straight.
23. It’s not common for a woman on television, especially if she’s the mom of the family, to be funny. She’s usually a straight man or foil.
24. The best way to show that a stick is crooked is not to argue about it or to spend time denouncing it, but to lay a straight stick alongside it.
25. If time is money, it seems moral to save time, above all one’s own, and such parsimony is excused by consideration for others. One is straight-forward.
26. He was afflicted by the thought that where Beauty was, nothing ever ran quite straight, which no doubt, was why so many people looked on it as immoral.
27. Looking in the mirror to check if my tie is straight is a waste of my time. I only look in the mirror once a day, and that’s in the morning when I shave.
28. I was home-schooled, was always very close with my mom and was very straight-laced and square. I was never the rebellious one, and I never threw hissy fits.
29. I’m more straightforward, and I speak up more than I did before. When I was younger, I wouldn’t speak up as much, but now that I’m a mom, things have changed.
30. They are more often than not decorated with straight lines of geometric designs that ensure Muslims stand in straight rows to perform their five daily prayers.
31. Clothes can suggest, persuade, connote, insinuate, or indeed lie, and apply subtle pressure while their wearer is speaking frankly and straightforwardly of other matters.