Sentences with Struggling, Struggling in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Struggling
1. Everyone in the school was struggling to achieve success.
2. Jazz in itself is not struggling. That is, the music itself is not struggling… It’s the attitude that’s in trouble. My plays insist that we should not forget or toss away our history.
3. In the last year my wife has noticed me struggling to get downstairs on a Sunday morning. I’ve two young children and football has been so good to me over the years I don’t want to spoil it.
4. I bite my lip feeling inferior. While I’ve been ruminating on the availability of trees, Peeta has been struggling with how to maintain his identity. His purity of self. “Do you mean you won’t kill anyone?” I ask.
5. For some students, school is the only place where they get a hot meal and a warm hug. Teachers are sometimes the only ones who tell our children they can go from an Indian reservation to the Ivy League, from the home of a struggling single mom to the White House.