Sentences with Stupid, Stupid in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Stupid
1. They’re not stupid.
2. Typically stupid choice.
3. Don’t cater to stupidity.
4. How could you be so stupid?
5. I think, it was a stupid bet.
6. I don’t answer stupid questions.
7. I hope this does not sound stupid.
8. We doubt Alex would be that stupid.
9. Alex is acting so stupid these days.
10. I never left him to avoid stupid work.
11. I can’t forget about that stupid movie.
12. You can be sincere and still be stupid.
13. When your leaders are stupid, impeach them.
14. Mary is definitely not stupid. She’s just lazy.
15. There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.
16. I want life and in all its stupid sticky rawness.
17. Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity.
18. Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
19. War puts its questions stupidly, peace mysteriously.
20. Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
21. He’s acting very stupid. Someone should say stop to this.
22. When you convert a good book to a film. stupid things happen.
23. I may have busted my head a few times, but I’m not that stupid.
24. Fine. Somebody else can arrange to get the stupid goat knocked up.
25. I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.
26. What a stupid attitude we have in this country to personal stories.
27. Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
28. You say something stupid and the next morning you’re in the headlines.
29. The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.
30. A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones who need advice.
31. A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones who need advice.
32. Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
33. Love is stupid. It has nothing to do with reason. You love whomever you love.
34. Stubborn and ardent clinging to one’s opinion is the best proof of stupidity.
35. It is a wise thing to be polite; consequently, it is a stupid thing to be rude.
36. We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
37. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
38. It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
39. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
40. I may be stupid, as you say, to believe in honour and friendship and loyalty without price.
41. This is probably the advantage of being stupid. Stupid people just do. We tend to overthink.
42. ?The greatest danger of a terrorist’s bomb is in the explosion of stupidity that it provokes.
43. Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.
44. The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is.
45. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence.
46. Money demands that you sell, not your weakness to men’s stupidity, but your talent to their reason.
47. Men who think that a woman’s past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak.
48. Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men. Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.