Sentences with Subsequently, Subsequently in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Subsequently
1. That is the legacy of the first European novel to the entire subsequent history of the novel.
2. Most people, after one success, are so cringingly afraid of doing less well that they rub all the edge off their subsequent work.
3. If love were a computer, constant bug reports and subsequent fixes are the name of the game, and there are many unexplained breakdowns.
4. Don’t let us forget that the causes of human actions are usually immeasurably more complex and varied than our subsequent explanations of them.
5. She walked about with the rather fated expression you see in photographs of girls who have subsequently been murdered, but nothing had so far happened to her.