Sentences with Supposed, Supposed in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Supposed
1. The monarch is supposed to attend the funeral.
2. I was supposed to be having the time of my life.
3. Headlines are supposed to grab the reader’s interest.
4. There’s no benchmark for how life’s “supposed” to happen.
5. The bottom line is that we never fall for the people we’re supposed to.
6. It’s supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button.
7. It’s completely discredited, supposedly, by the collapse of the Soviet Union.
8. We were supposed to be brainstorming. But, unfortunately, my brain was farting.
9. It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.
10. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
11. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
12. I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.
13. Sacrifice is a part of life. It’s supposed to be. It’s not something to regret. It’s something to aspire to.
14. Summer was supposed to be about freedom and youth and no school and possibilities and adventure and exploration.
15. As a girl, you’re supposed to love Sleeping Beauty. I mean, who wants to love Sleeping Beauty when you can be Aladdin?
16. You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
17. You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it or who says it.
18. I don’t believe we are supposed to go through life defeated and not having enough money to pay our bills or send our kids to college.
19. Sometimes you can be inserted into another person’s life just by witnessing something you were never really supposed to be a part of.
20. I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty.
21. That is what we are supposed to do when we are at our best – make it all up – but make it up so truly that later it will happen that way.
22. Hard is trying to rebuild yourself, piece by piece, with no instruction book, and no clue as to where all the important bits are supposed to go.
23. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
24. A lot of punk rock is not going to be in the mainstream. It’s below the radar. The beauty of it is that you’re not supposed to always know. It’s subterranean.