Sentences with Sure, Sure in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sure
1. Are you sure?
2. Slow but sure.
3. I’m sure we all agree.
4. What makes you so sure?
5. She’s correct for sure.
6. As sure as eggs is eggs.
7. I’m sure Tom will succeed.
8. Are your sure that’s safe?
9. I’m sure Alex will turn up.
10. Be sure to bring rain gear.
11. Are you sure of your answer?
12. I’m sure that you’ll succeed.
13. I’m sure he has other skills.
14. I’m sure Steve agrees with me.
15. I’m sure Tom appreciates that.
16. I’m sure Alex is exaggerating.
17. I’m sure Jim meant no offense.
18. Make sure you save the receipt.
19. Be sure to register the letter.
20. I’m not sure about the universe.
21. Make sure you do as you’re told.
22. I’m sure Steve appreciates that.
23. Are you sure this place is safe?
24. I’m afraid. I’m sure. I’m sorry.
25. I want to make sure you’re safe.
26. I’m sure that wasn’t intentional.
27. I’m sure Samuel will be thrilled.
28. I’m not sure how accurate that is.
29. I’m sure Alex will like the movie.
30. I’m not sure who has my suitcases.
31. I’m sure Frank would agree with me.
32. Mills of God grind slowly but sure.
33. I’m pretty sure Samuel’s competent.
34. I’m sure no one meant to blame you.
35. Are you sure Samuel won’t be angry?
36. I want to make sure Samuel is safe.
37. I’m sure no one meant to blame you.
38. Those movies sure got me into a rut.
39. Are you sure you closed the windows?
40. 131.Make sure you pack warm clothes.
41. I’m sure John would be happy to help.
42. Frank made sure his message was loud.
43. I’m not sure these foods are healthy.
44. I’m sure John would be happy to help.
45. Have you made sure the door is locked?
46. You can be sure. That rumor soon spread.
47. I’m not sure if it’s a male or a female.
48. I wasn’t sure where the Latin came from.
49. I’m pretty sure George really loved Arya.
50. I’m sure the Councillors will understand.
51. I’m sure Steve is grateful for your help.
52. 11.Ask Alex if you’re not sure what to do.
53. I am sure of his winning the speech contest.
54. I checked the door to make sure it was locked.
55. He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.
56. I’m sure my mother has forgotten about me by now.
57. I may get bad grades in exams, I’m not sure of any.
58. I accept chaos, I’m not sure whether it accepts me.
59. Be sure to fill out the registration form in person.
60. I think Martin will surely be there at the right time.
61. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing.
62. Though the road’s been rocky it sure feels good to me.
63. 119.Make sure you study all the topics before the exam.
64. Nowadays I’m also very tired, I surely need a vacation.
65. Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.
66. When you erupt, girl, make sure it is felt across worlds.
67. My mom always made sure I lived my life as a regular kid.
68. Please make sure that your seat belt is securely fastened.
69. Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they’re yours.
70. Make sure the thing you are living for is worth dying for.
71. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
72. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
73. You need to make sure your hypothesis is specific and testable.
74. If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.
75. Speak (talk) of the devil and he will appear (is sure to appear).
76. I’m sure that my mom would have been happy with any path I chose.
77. I got up late today too, but I’ll surely still get all the work done.
78. My dad believes in God, I think. I’m not sure if my mom does. I don’t.
79. If one tells the truth, one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out.
80. If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is natures way.
81. If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is nature’s way.
82. If a man has to say trust me, Gogu conveyed, it’s a sure sign you cannot.
83. I was pretty sure if I tried to sing, all I would cause was an avalanche.
84. If a man has to say trust me, Gogu conveyed, it’s a sure sign you cannot.
85. My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.
86. We all have an interest in making sure teens grow up healthy and drug-free.
87. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
88. I return very tiredly after going to school, so I surely need to sleep today.
89. I am an agnostic I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of.
90. I am sure that I have been much more useful to society as a medical physicist.
91. The waiter turns to the relevant entry and, sure enough, finds an explanation.