Sentences with Surely, Surely in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Surely
1. Surely one day you will give up this stubbornness.
2. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing.
3. I think Martin will surely be there at the right time.
4. Nowadays I’m also very tired, I surely need a vacation.
5. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
6. I got up late today too, but I’ll surely still get all the work done.
7. I return very tiredly after going to school, so I surely need to sleep today.
8. A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
9. There surely is in human nature an inherent propensity to extract all the good out of all the evil.
10. When I go to a cyclist these days, the rider is always busy, I surely think it will be like this today.
11. Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.
12. Surely being a Professional Beauty – let alone an ageing one – is one of the most insecure and doomed careers imaginable.
13. As you walk in God’s divine wisdom, you will surely begin to see a greater measure of victory and good success in your life.
14. I begin with the principle that all men are bores. Surely no one will prove himself so great a bore as to contradict me in this.
15. The Amateur Marriage grew out of the reflection that of all the opportunities to show differences in character, surely an unhappy marriage must be the richest.
16. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
17. When a peace agreement is concluded between the Lebanese government and Israel, we would surely disagree with the Lebanese government about that, but we would not make any turmoil out of it.
18. If man merely sat back and thought about his impending termination, and his terrifying insignificance and aloneness in the cosmos, he would surely go mad, or succumb to a numbing sense of futility.
19. Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.