Sentences with Survivor, Survivor in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Survivor
1. She’s a survivor, that one.
2. I was a survivor, and I was strong.
3. They have joined countless others that call themselves “survivors
4. The survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative.
5. For the survivor who chooses to testify, it is clear: his duty is to bear witness for the dead and for the living.
6. It is one of the distinguishing characteristics between survivors and victims. Letting go of what was, to survive what is.
7. My mom, she’s a breast cancer survivor and because of that I had started getting mammograms once a year, starting at age 30.
8. Survivors who wake to more work than before because their friends and family are exhausted from helping them fight a battle they may not even understand.
9. We are all specialised forms of survivor. We lack what we fundamentally need and forge ahead regardless, hurriedly hiding our wounds, disguising our ineptitude, bluffing our way through our weaknesses.
10. Miami Beach – that’s where I grew up, in a middle-class Jewish family led by my maternal grandfather. Me, my great-grandmother – a Holocaust survivor, who was my roommate – my grandparents, my mom and her brother all shared a four-bedroom house.