Sentences with Symbol, Symbol in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Symbol
1. A dove is a symbol of peace.
2. Brides wear white to symbolize their purity.
3. This symbol stands for strength and integrity.
4. Beauty lay not in the thing, but in what the thing symbolized.
5. Oxygen is the chemical element with the symbol O and atomic number 8.
6. Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.
7. A logo is a symbol made up of text and images that identifies a business.
8. A diagram is a symbolic representation of information using visualization techniques.
9. Iraq is just a symbol of the attitude of western democracies to the rest of the world.
10. If cookie was a code word, whatever it symbolizes, it’s been in your mouth, sweetheart.
11. Where possible, illustrations of important symbols mentioned in the recording have been added.
12. Men do not have to cook their food they do so for symbolic reasons to show they are men and not beasts.
13. We can analyse the formula that constitutes a symbol, while metaphor is a being-within-itself, it’s a monomial.
14. Being a sex symbol has to do with an attitude, not looks. Most men think it’s looks, most women know otherwise.
15. That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.
16. Epic poetry exhibits life in some great symbolic attitude. It cannot strictly be said to symbolize life itself, but always some manner of life.
17. Hence, naturally enough, my symbol for Hell is something like the bureaucracy of a police state or the office of a thoroughly nasty business concern.
18. Nature is a temple in which living columns sometimes emit confused words. Man approaches it through forests of symbols, which observe him with familiar glances.
19. One of the principal functions of a friend is to suffer (in a milder and symbolic form) the punishments that we should like, but are unable, to inflict upon our enemies.