Sentences with T-Shirt, T-Shirt in a Sentence in English, Sentences For T-Shirt
1. He needs a t-shirt.
2. He bought a t-shirt.
3. I have a T-shirt in my suitcase.
4. The company printed new t-shirts.
5. Do you have a red colored t-shirt?
6. They gave a t-shirt for his birthday.
7. Frank is wearing a white cotton T-shirt.
8. I always said punk was an attitude. It was never about having a Mohican haircut or wearing a ripped T-shirt. It was all about destruction, and the creative potential within that.
1. My shirt isn’t dry yet.
2. My shirt isn’t dry yet.
3. I like the green shirt.
4. He wore his pink shirt.
5. I am hanging up my shirts.
6. Alex ripped off his shirt.
7. I bought two cotton shirts.
8. Steve is folding his shirt.
9. He was in his shirt sleeves.
10. George ripped his shirt open.
11. He was wearing his pink shirt.
12. This shirt is a little bit loose.
13. His shirt was stained with sauce.
14. I have already ironed the shirts.
15. Steve rolled up his shirt sleeves.
16. Alex’s wearing a white cotton shirt.
17. Steve is wearing a faded blue shirt.
18. On his shirt there was a sauce stain.
19. There’s a loose button on your shirt.
20. I spilled some fruit juice on my new shirt.
21. Mark has a large coffee stain on his shirt.
22. I folded my shirts and put them in my suitcase.
23. Neither the blue shirt nor the black jeans suit me.
24. I changed the shirt I bought at the store yesterday.
25. Wash the shirt in soapy water and the stains will come out.
26. Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?