Sentences with Teachings, Teachings in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Teachings
1. Teaching is a great gig.
2. John is a teaching assistant.
3. Jessica is on the teaching staff.
4. Frank earns his living by teaching.
5. He has been teaching English for 2 hours.
6. Technology is teaching us to be human again.
7. Will she have been teaching French for 1o years next year?
8. Go forth under the open sky, and list To Nature’s teachings.
9. All the children in the class loved the new teacher’s teaching style.
10. One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it.
11. What wise God would consign a man to Hell for ignorance, instead of teaching him better in the afterlife?
12. It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever,” he said. “Have you thought of going into teaching?
13. I think I’ve become more like my mom just because of what we’re both interested in, children and teaching and writing.
14. The best way to obtain truth and wisdom is not to ask from books, but to go to God in prayer, and obtain divine teaching.
15. Cooperative learning is a teaching method. It arranges and mixes students of different level of ability and learning into groups.
16. My mom is like this hard-core, liberal feminist. She’s a professor in Boston, and she’s been teaching women’s studies for 30 years and international politics.
17. Medical physicists work in cooperation with doctors. A few medical physicists devote their time to research and teaching. A few get involved with administrative duties.
18. Imagine my surprise when, after a lifetime of teaching me to keep personal things to myself, Mom insisted my drawings were the start of a comic strip for millions of people to enjoy.
19. The church’s teaching on marriage is unequivocal, it is uniquely, the union of a man and a woman and it is wrong that governments, politicians or parliaments should seek to alter or destroy that reality.
20. The teachings of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally impossible for us to figure to ourselves what that life would be if these teaching were removed.
21. The Dalai Lama. He is a very wise man of great inner peace who believes that happiness is the purpose of our lives. Through his teachings and leadership, he continues to make this world a better place in which to live.
22. My parents and grandparents have always been engaged in teaching or the medical profession or the priesthood, so I’ve sort of grown up with a sense of complicity in the lives of other people, so there’s no virtue in that it’s the way one is raised.
23. We belong to the camp of peace. We believe in peace. We believe that our one God wishes us to live in peace and wishes peace upon us, for these are His teachings to all the followers of the three great monotheistic religions, the Children of Abraham.