Sentences with These, These in a Sentence in English, Sentences For These
1. What are these?
2. These are books.
3. Are these books?
4. These don’t match.
5. Go up these stairs.
6. These are my shoes.
7. These are not books.
8. Do these bugs sting?
9. These men are strong.
10. Did you buy me these?
11. These pens are theirs.
12. Whose pants are these?
13. How did you get these?
14. These shoes are Tom’s.
15. These sheets are dirty.
16. Do these insects sting?
17. These oranges are mine.
18. Whose gloves are these?
19. These grapes taste sour.
20. These dirty socks stink.
21. These chickens are ours.
22. These birds are friendly.
23. These are its footprints.
24. All these books are mine.
25. These erasers are theirs.
26. I like these cell phones.
27. These oranges have rotted.
28. Can you cash these for me?
29. Do not delete these files.
30. These two mice look alike.
31. These shoes need polishing.
32. What models are these cars?
33. Can we get copies of these?
34. 138.Complete these by noon.
35. Who is buying these houses?
36. Take two of these red pills.
37. I grew these carrots myself.
38. He will do all these things.
39. These wallets are different.
40. Choose one from among these.
41. We prepared these sentences.
42. I can’t walk in these shoes.
43. I want these tables painted.
44. Both these boys are brothers.
45. These are written as footers.
46. You need to take these pills.
47. I baked these cookies for you.
48. Who do these apples belong to?
49. We cannot meet these criteria.
50. I have to tighten these bolts.
51. Where did you buy these boots?
52. I bought all of these for you.
53. Can you pronounce these words?
54. Do you want me to count these?
55. These pots are made of copper.
56. These politicians are corrupt.
57. These roads are very dangerous.
58. These shoes are a little loose.
59. These pills will ease the pain.
60. These look like spinach plants.
61. These ice cubes will melt soon.
62. We need to evaluate these data.
63. These plants are all poisonous.
64. These fields produce fine crops.
65. These fireworks are spectacular!
66. He has never eaten these pizzas.
67. I need you to sign these papers.
68. These papers should not be used.
69. Do these paintings appeal to you?
70. All these oranges are very sweet.
71. We used to buy these by the case.
72. Can you wrap these neatly for me?
73. Can you help me wash these dishes?
74. Lord, what fools these mortals be!
75. These dirty socks stank yesterday.
76. These facts support my hypothesis.
77. You should get rid of these weeds.
78. These pills come in a blister pack.
79. These new immigrants had no skills.
80. Have you looked at these brochures?
81. I don’t like any of these paintings.
82. He is out of circulation these days.
83. Alex is acting so stupid these days.
84. These are used for cracking walnuts.
85. I’m not sure these foods are healthy.
86. It can get very hot there these days.
87. Patience is a rare virtue these days.
88. How many of these pills did you take?
89. These words do not fit my principles.
90. Do not approach these harmful objects.
91. Where do you come up with these words?
92. Don’t go inside with these dirty boots.
93. These two brothers resemble each other.
94. Please classify these books by subject.
95. These boots have seen plenty of service.
96. These are the best knights in this land.
97. What do these dots represent on the map?
98. They aren’t studying English these days.
99. There is a remedy for all these mistakes.
100. We must work hard to meet these criteria.
101. Will you remind me to mail these letters?
102. Do you really want to make these changes?
103. I bought these medications for my father.
104. Who knows the answers to these questions?
105. The honey of these bees is very beautiful.
106. We were all very angry with these mistakes.
107. Officers, what offence have these men done?
108. It is very easy to memorize these articles.
109. These plants are resistant to weed killers.
110. These books are worth reading at least once.
111. There is no scientific basis for these claims.
112. The police said, “These wallets are different”.