Sentences with Thick, Thick in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Thick
1. I don’t like thick soup.
2. This book is very thick.
3. This cloth is very thick.
4. The cat is getting thicker.
5. Blood is thicker than water.
6. A thick fog delayed our flight.
7. The arrow pierced the thick board.
8. The ice is thick enough to walk on.
9. Faults are thick where love is thin.
10. The ice in this lake is thick enough for walking.
11. In addition to a thick fog, there was a heavy swell.
12. To go through fire and water (through thick and thin).
13. Is that pink thick closed spiral notebook yours or mine?
14. I bought myself a thick coat in case it may be very rainy this winter.
15. Nothing thicker than a knife’s blade separates happiness from melancholy.
16. This tree is very thick and big, I think it’s the oldest tree in the forest.
17. The mold is made of small squares of wire that hold the shape and thickness of the paper.
18. I am crying now, nut I am not ashamed of the tears shining on my cheeks or the thickness of my voice.
19. In this business you have to develop a thick skin, but I’m always going to feel everything. It’s my nature.
20. She was awake, alive, full of ideas like branches in a greenhouse, growing thick and rife against the glass.
21. In a series of events, all of which had been a bit thick, this, in his opinion, achieved the maximum of thickness.
22. After a moment, Qhuinn slid both his hands up Blay’s thick neck and captured the male’s sturdy jaw in his palms. “You sure?
23. Some people are slow to take offense, which may make you misjudge the thickness of their skin, and fail to worry about insulting them.
24. I do believe that there are African Americans who have thick accents. My mom has a thick accent my relatives have thick accents. But sometimes you have to adjust when you go into the world of film, TV, theatre, in order to make it accessible to people.